With a common core-value for a sustainable future, IDUN Minerals has chosen to initiate a long-term collaboration with the famous Swedish TV profile and author Agneta Sjödin.
Joint forces provide the opportunity to spread awareness about the production and content of cosmetic products and how you as an individual can make good choices for both yourself and the environment.
Since 2011, when IDUN Minerals was first founded, the company has been working by the keywords “Simply pure and clean” which reflects the ingredients in the products in both makeup, haircare and skincare. Of course, the packaging should also reflect the content and therefore the focus is to improve all parts of the production chain, for a more beautiful world and a more sustainable future. IDUN Minerals is gradually reviewing all its transport, packaging and content to find better alternatives. This work will be deepened in 2020 as many products will have a distinctly more sustainable profile.
– A collaboration with Agneta Sjödin felt quite natural given her great interest in the environment, nature and a sustainable lifestyle. We and the entire beauty industry are facing a massive challenge where the transition must begin today. Agneta shares these basic and positive values, says Göran Agardh, CEO and founder of IDUN Minerals.
Agneta Sjödin on the collaboration with IDUN Minerals, beauty routines and what’s close to her heart:
What is sustainable beauty for you?
– Sustainable beauty is for me about awareness and that there is a thought all the way from content to production and transport. Since I am aware of everything I do, like what I eat, how I exercise and meditate, I also want to know what I have closest to my skin and that it is made locally.
What does your beauty routine look like?
– I like simple! I want a cream where I can get “all in one” – a cream that moisturizes, gives lustre and can be worn day or night. I travel a lot, which is why I want light packaging and therefore demand more beauty and less packaging.
How come you want to collaborate with IDUN Minerals?
– IDUN Minerals is a conscious company, they have a heart, want the best of the customer and keep up with their thinking about sustainability. I also like the connection between IDUN and the Nordic mythology that is close to my heart.
What do you like about IDUN Mineral’s products?
– With their products, I get a lot of quality for the money. The skincare products are good from several perspectives. They give the skin glow, moisture and in addition, it feels good from the heart to choose a sustainable alternative.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...