IDUN Minerals Deep Moisture Hair Mask is an extra rich, caring & vegan hair mask enriched with e.g. malic acid, pea protein and shea oil. Repairs, restores and provides extra care to damaged hair. Thanks to the effective ingredients, the hair is strengthened against both broken hairs and split ends. The hair mask makes the hair soft, gentle and shiny while providing increased volume and vitality. Mildly perfumed with hypoallergenic perfume, with a scent of sea and summer breeze.
• Softening and caring shea oil and canola oil
• Moisturizing and caring malic acid, a component naturally found in apples
• Apple stem cell extracts, rich in minerals and life-giving substances, prevent hair follicle aging and gives vitality
• Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, a vegan alternative to animal proteins, contains essential amino acids that bind into the hair and provide volume and moisture for softer and manageable hair.
• Provitamin B5 (panthenol) and vitamin E protects and strengthens hair and improves shine
• Moisturizing glycerine
• Hypoallergenic fragrance, suitable for sensitive skins
• Dermatologically tested
• 100% vegan
• Mildly perfumed
Apply once a week after shampoo on damp hair for 3-5 minutes or longer for deeper results. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Malic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Isopropanol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid
Deep Moisture Hair Mask's product formulation is manufactured in a factory that is environmentally certified to the latest updated ISO 14001 standard with production in Sweden. This means that the factory takes a clear responsibility and shows transparency in its production. The product packaging is also made in Sweden of bio-based PE, it is a plastic made of renewable raw material instead of fossil-based PE.
We always recommend recycling used packaging. Read more about how to recycle the packaging in our recycling guide