IDUN Minerals eyebrow pencil makes it easy to paint and shape your eyebrows. With highly purified minerals and wax, the eyebrow pencil give stability and definition to the eyebrows. The pen also has a built-in brush, which makes it easy to style the eyebrows to the desired result. The brush also helps you to create both natural and more dramatic eyebrows.
IDUN Minerals Eyebrow Pencil helps to
- Highlight and shape your eyebrows
- Provides a highly pigmented formula of highly purified minerals
- Make thin and sparse eyebrows fuller and bigger
- Holds the hairs in place with synthetic wax
- Makeup for sensitive skin, completely free of cyclic silicones, talk, perfume, nanoparticles and bismuth
- Dermatologically tested
How to draw eyebrows for beginners with pencil
- Start by using the brush on the eyebrow pencil and brushing up the hair. This allows you to create a nice base shape that makes the eyebrows look a little fuller and bigger.
- Lightly fill in the front part of the eyebrow where it is a little sparse. Do not use too much product, it can make the brows look very hard.
- Then apply the eyebrow pencil in the outer half of the eyebrow, just before the arch. Use light and short movements while working your way out of the eyebrow.
- Use the brush again and brush through the entire eyebrows to soften and spread products for an even natural result.
- Finish with Perfect Eyebrow’s gel to put the eyebrows in place all day.
Tips for shaping and highlighting eyebrows
If you want even more definition and marking around your eyebrows, use Perfect Under Eye Concealer, Click Concealer or Sand inliner just below the eyebrow bone. It allows you to frame and highlight your eyebrows even more.
Function: Covering. Mica is a mineral used to give the skin a smoothing and radiant effect.