Eyeshadow palette from IDUN Minerals in matte and shimmering shades. The eye shadows are various highly purified mineral pigments that give an intense color and a lasting result. The palette is developed to be able to create different looks, regardless of whether you want dramatic or natural eye makeup.
- Each eyeshadow palette has 4 shades
- Easy to apply, creamy eye shadows that do not crumble!
- Eyeshadow for sensitive eyelids, all eye makeup from IDUN Minerals has been developed to suit sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Contains highly purified mineral pigments
- Do not fold in the creases of the eyelid, seamless finish
Highlight your eyes with an eyeshadow palette
Do you know which eye shadow highlights your eyes in the best way? Working with something called contrasting colors enhances your own eye color while giving a more intense look. This means that you use colors on the eye shadows that are the exact opposite of your shade on the eyes.
Eye shadow for blue eyes:
If you have blue eyes, golden colors such as brown, orange, copper, and weaker shades of pink are perfect for you. The down-to-earth tones will be a beautiful contrast to your blue eyes. For you, the eyeshadow palettes Brunkulla and Lavendel do very well.
Eye shadow for green eyes:
With green eyes, you get a fantastic intense look of lilac, pink and reddish tones. Green usually has a yellowish tone inside, where yellow and purple creates a good contrast to each other. Use Norrlandssyren and Lavendel to highlight your eye color. Green also goes very well with red shades, why not wear up your lips with a red lipstick that also highlights your eyes.
Eye shadow for brown eyes:
Brown eyes can lean on slightly different shades. If you have orange-brown eyes and yellow-brown eyes, you fit very well in blue / purple eye shadows, such as Norrlandssyren. Highlight your red-brown eyes with shades of green like Vitsippa.
Eyeshadow for very dark and black eyes:
Highlight your dark eyes with light eye shadows, everything from beige, silvery, white, pastels, yellowish shades, and so on. The light against the dark provides a beautiful contrast that makes your eyes stand out. The eyeshadow palette Lejongap and Norrlandssyren are perfect for you.
Get the best out of your eye shadow
- Always use an eyeshadow primer first to give the eyeshadow a more lasting result.
- Apply with a damp eye shadow brush for a more intense result.
- Start with the neutral color in your eyeshadow palette, from which you build up the rest of your eyeshadow. Then continue with the darker colors and work with them further out on the eyelid.
- Mix the shadows with a blending brush that gives a seamless and natural result.
- Finish with a setting spray over the entire face so that both the eye shadow and the remaining make-up stays in place all day.
Only pure ingredients
All IDUN Minerals products are developed to suit the most sensitive skin and therefore do not contain cyclic silicones, call, perfume, nanoparticles, and bismuth. Furthermore, the eyeshadow palette is completely vegan and cruelty-free.
Function: Covering. Mica is a mineral used to give the skin a smoothing and radiant effect.