IDUN Minerals Transparent setting powder TORA is used over your foundation to fix the make-up. TORA can also be used separately for itself for those who only want to matte the skin and get a quick refresh. The transparent fixing powder is suitable for all skin types and skin tones for those who want to achieve an even and durable result of their make-up.
- Vegan setting powder
- Only 4 ingredients of highly purified minerals
- Suitable for sensitive, dry, oily and acne-prone skin because the setting powder allows the skin to breathe, the powder, therefore, does not clog the pores.
- Use TORA to fix concealer with the “baking” method
- Perfume free
- 9 g
What is transparent setting powder and why should I use it?
You use a transparent setting powder after you have applied your foundation. This makes your foundation remains and does not slip around on the skin. Your make-up base lasts much longer while giving an even result. IDUN Minerals transparent setting powder consists only of Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, and Silica, nothing else. Four natural minerals that are kind to the skin and envelop it with a velvety feeling. TORA is in the form of a loose powder that you apply with a large powder brush or Kabuki brush for best results. The powder spreads easily over the skin and does not look cakey or white. The transparent formula means that both you with lighter and darker skin tone can use the fixing powder.
What is baking make-up?
The setting powder can also be used for the baking method. This means that you apply a large amount of powder under the eyes and over your concealer. Baking is used to put the concealer in place while achieving a highlighting effect. By overdosing the powder under the eyes, the concealer absorbs the fixing powder, which gives the area a lighter effect and longer durability. It gives a high covering result which, for example, reduces visible dark circles under the eyes and so that the concealer does not settle in any fine lines.
How to use:
- Apply your concealer under the eyes and/or on the areas you want to “bake” and highlight. Use a lighter concealer than your own skin tone for a beautiful highlighting effect.
- Mix the concealer with a makeup sponge.
- Dip the make-up sponge into the fixing powder and then dab a thick layer over your concealer. Then let the powder work for about 5-10 minutes.
- Take a large powder brush and brush off the excess powder that is left.
Setting powder can be used all over the face and you can “bake” more areas than under the eyes. Do baking on the cheekbone or forehead to emphasize your facial features. The fixing powder can also be used as a final step in your make-up routine or for touch-ups during the day. The transparent powder fixes the makeup and ensures that it stays in place all day.
Function: Covering. Mica is a mineral used to give the skin a smoothing and radiant effect.