IDUN Minerals Lip liner is used to define and give color to the lips and keep the lipstick in place. The lip liner has a creamy texture that glides on easily when applied. The lip liner also has a built-in eraser, which makes it easy to create sharp lines. Comes in several different shades and gets its high pigmentation from natural minerals. Enriched with both jojoba oil, coconut oil and vitamin E which makes your lips soft and moisturized during use.
IDUN Minerals Lip Liner
- Provides a full coverage matte surface
- Soft and creamy formula
- Moisturizes the lips during use
- Lip liners in natural colors
- Sustainable formula
- Pigmentation 5/5
- Free from perfume and PFAS
- Dermatologically tested
How to apply lip liner?
IDUN Minerals lip pencil highlights your own contours on the lips. A lip liner can be applied in different ways. If you are only looking to define and highlight your lips, you can paint and compare line that follows your own contours. For a more natural result, you can take the fingertip and easily dab the lip pencil down towards the lip so that it does not become an equally sharp line. The lip liner can also be applied to the entire lips to give a comprehensive color and to give longer durability to a matching lipstick on top. This means that your lipstick stays on much longer.
Make your lips look fuller naturally
Create the effect of larger lips naturally, with lip liner you can create different effects on your lips. Using overline means that you use the lip liner just above your own lines. To create the effect of larger lips naturally, you should focus on the topline just above your own cupid’s arch (The middle of the lip), but follow your natural lines on the edges of the lips.
- Start by following your own lines at the edges of the upper lip.
- At the cupid’s bow, you can paint just above your lines to give the impression of fuller lips.
- On the lower lip, do the same at the edges to pull just over your own lines towards the middle. Since our lower lip has a natural fold, it is easier to “hide” the overline there.
- Then apply a matte lipstick on top. A matte lipstick hides the changes you have made since it does not reflect in the light as much as lip gloss and other shiny formulas.
3 tips for easier application
- Get smoother lines by using your lip liner as a marker in the middle of the lip. Mark a line on the lip where your cupid’s bow is and work from there.
- Use the side of the tip of the lip pencil when filling in your lips and have a light hand when applying. This gives the inside of your lips a smooth transition.
- Remember to exfoliate your lips regularly to remove dead skin cells that can affect the results of your lipstick and lip liner.
Function: Covering. Mica is a mineral used to give the skin a smoothing and radiant effect.
Function: Antioxidant, emollient. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals caused by pollution, sun, stress, etc.