Stippling Brush is perfect for a smooth application of powder, foundation and cream products. What makes Stippling Brush unique is that the brush has both long and short hairs, which makes it multifunctional and provides flawless coverage. If you use powder foundations, day cream with color, highlighters, bronzers and liquid foundation, this vegan makeup brush is perfect for achieving a beautiful airbrush result.
Benefits of Stippling Brush:
- Long and short straws that make your make-up flawless. Gives an HD result (high definition).
- The brush are made of Taklon, both animal-friendly (vegan), biodegradable and allergy-friendly
- Gives beautiful natural results for powder, liquid foundation and other cream products
- Achieve an airbrush finish, cover simpler bumps and fine lines
- Provides nice, simple and light coverage
How do I use Stippling Brush?
With IDUN’s Stippling brush, you can easily get your make-up flawless both when it comes to solid and liquid forms. Something that is an advantage of the brush is that with its different long strands accesses fine lines, irregularities and pores in the skin better. Therefore, if you have more mature skin, wrinkles or a little more irregularities in some places, you can with Stippling Brush achieve a comparable result with your makeup products. The different lengths of the brush give an HD result (high definition).
Perfect makeup brush for foundation
The brush picks up the product easily and makes it easy to get a good application. When applying foundation, first apply the product on the back of your hand and pick up the product with the brush and then apply over the face with light movements. The coverage will look very light, natural and even. A perfect brush to achieve a “no makeup” look. Feels comfortable against the most sensitive skin and provides the perfect make-up base.
- Use Stippling Brush to remove makeup that has fallen under the eyes, for example after applying eye shadow. The different straws make it easier to catch excess product without ruining your make-up.
- Keep your brush fresh longer. Remember to wash the brush once a week, preferably with Brush Cleaner Palette and Brush Cleaner spray to remove dirt and bacteria. Then let it lie flat to dry.