An effective Brush Cleaning Palette for your make-up brushes and make-up sponges. Brush Cleaning Palette makes it easy to remove old make-up, dirt, grease and bacteria from brushes and other make-up tools. The palette has four different patterns that allow you to access all the straws and surfaces on your brushes. Give your makeup brushes a proper deep cleaning to be able to get more makeup on the brushes, achieve better application, which also reduce the risk of unwanted impurities on the face.
- Made of silicone 4 different patterns and depths for easy and efficient cleaning
- Removes dirt, bacteria and old makeup
- Gives no unwanted impurities on the skin that can lead to rashes, blemishes and acne
- Gives longer durability on your brushes
- Combine with brush cleaner for really clean makeup brushes
Why you should clean your makeup brushes
It is easy to forget how much dirt, dust, makeup residue and dead skin cells get stuck on the makeup brushes. Something that bacteria love and therefore it is important to clean your makeup brushes at regular intervals. If you have noticed that you have more rashes, irritated or itchy skin and small blemishes or acne, it may actually be due to unclean makeup brushes. If you also clean the brushes, they will last much longer and perform better. A clean brush absorbs the product better and gives a smoother application with a more durable result. Cleaning brushes once a week is a good starting point to avoid them getting bad and dirty.
How to use:
- Soak the brushes in lukewarm water, remember not to soak them in too much water as the glue in the brush may drop.
- Apply either a mild cleansing cream or IDUN Minerals Brush Cleaner to the Brush Cleaner Palette
- Circulate with the brush on the Brush Cleaner Palette until you see that all the makeup has released from the brush
- Squeeze all the water from the brush into a towel and then let them dry lying down
Enjoy clean brushes and longer durability on both makeup and makeup tools. Check out all our makeup brushes here.