Lip Crayon is a mixture of creamy lipstick and a long-lasting lip pencil. With its content of highly purified minerals, the lips get their intense color. The formula is also enriched with both cloudberry oil and vitamin E to protect and moisturize the lips during use. The lip crayons come in many colors, from red tones to more neutral pink, beige and earthy shades.
- Matte intense color that lasts all-day
- Pigmentation 4.5 / 5
- Easy to take with you with smart applicator tip
- Mechanical pencil so you do not need a sharpener
- Enriched with cloudberry oil and vitamin E which moisturizes the lips during use
How do I use lip crayons?
You use lip crayon just like a regular lipstick. With its smart applicator tip, it is easy to create an even result. You can also use a lip liner below if you want more marked lips and intense color. With IDUN Minerals Lip Crayon, you achieve full coverage and a long-lasting result with a formula that does not dry out your lips or can be sticky. Lip Crayon feels weightless on the lips and highlights your lips in the best way!
3 tips to get more out of your Lip Crayon
- Use a transparent setting powder after applying the lip crayon to get a soothing and more lasting result. Take some fixing powder on your fingertips and dab lightly over your lips.
- You can also use lip crayons as a blush, take some formula on your fingertips and tap lightly on the cheekbone for a natural look.
- If you want more shine and luster, apply a lip gloss over.
Beautiful lips with pure ingredients
Our Lip Crayon highlights your lips with the best from nature. That is why our products are completely free of unnecessary additives such as talc, perfume, cyclic silicones, bismuth, and parabens. In addition, the product is 100% Vegan and cruelty-free. The new ultra-matte lipstick is easy to take with you everywhere and you will get a perfect result every time!
Function: Covering. Mica is a mineral used to give the skin a smoothing and radiant effect.
Function: Antioxidant, emollient. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals caused by pollution, sun, stress, etc.